Vacheron Constantin continues to demonstrate its mastery of the arts and at this year’s SIHH the brand unveiled incredible painted enamel, cloisonné and gemstone set dials. Among those that stand out is the set that celebrates the Chinese Year of the Goat. Two Legend of the Chinese Zodiac watches were unveiled as part of the Métiers d’Arts collection. The new watches feature etching, gold relief and wire work, and Grand Feu enameling techniques that all lead to a stunning dial with horned goat at the center. The watch is powered by the Vacheron Constantin Caliber 260 G4 movement that features four windows to indicate the hour, the minutes, the day and the date. Look- No hands. These watches are beauties!
- WP Diamonds Releases Five Top Engagement Ring Trends For 2019
- Valentine’s Day Jewelry That Won’t Break The Bank: Fabulous Floral Jewelry From Filienna
- Cartier Unveils Maria Felix Crocodile Jewelry
- Meet The Largest Yellow Diamond — 552 Carats– Ever Found In North America
- Graff Diamonds Cuts 1,109-carat Lesedi La Rona Diamond — First Results Here