At the recent BaselWorld Fair, Graff Diamonds unveils a watch bedecked in more than 152 carats of diamonds — including a 38+-carat pear-shaped diamond in the center. Even better: that pear shaped behemoth can be removed from the watch and worn as a ring. Called The Fascination, this watch makes history as one of the most expensive timepieces on the market, and certainly one of the most expensive “convertible” watches.
- WP Diamonds Releases Five Top Engagement Ring Trends For 2019
- Valentine’s Day Jewelry That Won’t Break The Bank: Fabulous Floral Jewelry From Filienna
- Cartier Unveils Maria Felix Crocodile Jewelry
- Meet The Largest Yellow Diamond — 552 Carats– Ever Found In North America
- Graff Diamonds Cuts 1,109-carat Lesedi La Rona Diamond — First Results Here